Why Exhibit At FFC's 31st Conference? (Will be updated soon)
- Confirm that you are an important player in the health and functional food industry: Your presence at the Functional Food and Longevity Expo will build your company’s status as a legitimate resource for industry solutions.
- Showcase your new products: Exhibitions are one of the best venues to feature your latest new healthy food product offerings. Nothing beats a hands-on demonstration of a new and innovative food product. As you demonstrate your products, take this opportunity to explain to attendees exactly how your product will help them.
- Expand your customer base: Attendee badge that you scan is another benefit. Our expo can produce many qualified leads, laying the foundation for new client sales.
- Close sales: Our conference attendees are specifically seeking solutions to problems they encounter on a regular basis, especially for the prevention and management of chronic diseases. This means they are often ready to learn and invest in a good solution on the spot.
- Expand your distributor network: You will meet with many vendors and product distributors who are always looking for healthy and functional food products to add to their repertoire. The exhibitor across the aisle from your booth may turn out to be your future partner or customer.
- Move your excess inventory: Bring some items/product with you to use as giveaways to key customers.
- Meet face to face with your remote customers: Functional Food Center’s international conferences attract customers from across the globe. We always have 20 to 50 country representatives attending our conference who might be interested in your product.
- Obtain feedback and opinions from customers: One of the best ways to improve your brand is to seek feedback from existing customers and prospects. You can accomplish this with the help of a short survey of attendees.
- Expand your industry contacts: As an exhibitor, you will have access to the exhibitor handbook and contact information of the other companies and individuals that are participating in the expo. These contacts may prove to be valuable to your organization in the future.
**Conference location is in the process of being finalized.